ASCO GAS/COMBUSTION VALVES
WATER LEVEL CONTROLS
PUMPS AND PARTS
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
FIRING RATE MOTORS
PRESSURE SWITCHES & CONTROLS
- Belimo Non-Spring Return Actuators
- Belimo Spring Return Actuators
- Honeywell Non-Spring Return Actuators
- Honeywell Spring Return Actuators
- Johnson Controls Non-Spring Return Actuators
- Johnson Controls Sping Return Actuators
- Schneider Electric Non-Spring Return Actuators
- Schneider Electric Spring Return Actuators
- Siemens Non-Spring Return Actuators
- Siemens Spring Return Actuators
PNEUMATIC DAMPER ACTUATORS
- Honeywell Circular Chart Recorders
- 10” Circular Chart Recorder DR4300
- 12” Classic Circular Chart Recorder DR4500
- 12” Truline Circular Chart Recorder DR4500
- Honeywell Paperless Chart Recorders
- EZTrend Paperless Recorder
- Minitrend Paperless Recorder
- Multitrend Paperless Recorder
- DR Graphic Circular Format Paperless Recorder
- TrendManager Pro Software Suite
- Chart Recorder Supplies: Paper and Pens
- Partlow Circular Chart Recorders
- Dickson Circular Chart Recorders
DIGITAL PANEL METERS
ANALOG PANEL METERS
THERMAL MASS FLOW
VARIABLE AREA FLOW METERS
CORIOLIS MASS FLOW METERS
PADDLE WHEEL FLOW METERS
TURBINE FLOW METERS
VORTEX FLOW METERS
LEVEL METERS AND TRANSMITTERS
BW CONTROLS RELAYS
- Honeywell 7866 Thermal Conductivity Analyzer
- Honeywell Thermal Conductivity Cells
- Honeywell HPW7000 Hi-pHurity Water System
- Honeywell pH ORP Electrodes
- Honeywell UDA2182 Analyzer
- Honeywell Toroidal (Electrodeless) Conductivity
- Honeywell Dissolved Oxygen
- Honeywell Directline Analyzer and Sensors
- GF Signet pH/ORP
- GF Signet Conductivity & Resistivity
- GF Signet Turbidity
- GF Signet Multi-Parameter Controller
INDUSTRIAL FIXED GAS DETECTION
PORTABLE GAS DETECTION
Remote Electronic Temperature Controls
Remote Bulb Temperature Controls
Limit Controls & Freezestats
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
OTHER FIELD DEVICES & ACCESSORIES
PNEUMATIC SENSORS & CONTROLS
EP, IP, PE SWITCHES AND TRANSDUCERS
AIR STATION EQUIPMENT
HONEYWELL PRESSURE TRANSMITTERS
Honeywell SmartLine Differential Pressure Transmitters
Honeywell SmartLine Gauge Pressure Transmitters
Honeywell SmartLine Absolute Pressure Transmitters
Honeywell SmartLine Remote Diaphram Pressure Seal Transmitters
MC Toolkit HART Handheld Configurator
General Purpose Gauges
Low Pressure Gauges
Differential Pressure Gauges
- Pressure Gauge Accessories
ASCO GAS/COMBUSTION VALVES
INDUSTRIAL GLOBE VALVES
COMMERICAL HVAC VALVES
COMMERCIAL HVAC VALVES
- Belimo Globe Valves
- Belimo Ball Valves
- Belimo Butterfly Valves
- Belimo Zone Valves
- Erie Pop Top Zone Valves
- Honeywell Globe Valves
- Honeywell Zone Valves
- Invensys Barber Colman Globe Valves
- Johnson Controls Globe Valves
- Johnson Controls Ball Valves
- Johnson Controls Butterfly Valves
- Siemens Globe Valves
- Siemens Ball Valves
- Siemens Butterfly Valves
- Siemens Zone Valves
- Maxitrol Gas Regulator Valves
- Apollo Ball Valves
- Conbraco Pressure Relief Valves
- Condensate Drain Valves
- Dragon Valves
- Hancock Forged Steel Globe Valves
- JD Gould Valves
- NEWCO Forged Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- NEWCO Trinity Valve
- Newmans Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- Plastomatic Ball Valves
- Tasco Bronze Globe Valves
- Triac Ball Valves
- Warren Controls Valves
- Watts Safety Relief Valves and Accessories
- Yarway Blow-Off Valves
- Yarway Hy Drop Valves
- Yarway Steam Traps and Parts
- Yarway Welbond Valves
Testing Wireless Solutions
COMMMERCIAL HVAC VALVES
- SIEMENS Zone Valves
- SIEMENS Commercial HVAC Ball Valves
- Schneider Electric Zone Valves
- Schneider Electric Commercial HVAC Globe Valves
- Honeywell Zone Valves
- Honeywell Commercial HVAC Globe Valves
- Honeywell Commercial HVAC Butterfly Valves
- Johnson Controls Commercial HVAC Ball Valves
- Johnson Controls Commercial HVAC-Butterfly Valves
- PLAST-MATIC Pressure Relief Valves
- PLAST-MATIC Industrial-Ball-Valves
- TRIAC CONTROLS Ball Valves
- TRIAC CONTROLS Automated Valves And Actuators
- YARWAY Industrial Gate Globe and Check Valves
- YARWAY Wye-Type Pipeline Strainers
- YARWAY Steam Trap Repair Kits
- Watson McDaniel Steam Traps
- WATTS Pressure Relief Valves
- BELIMO Ball Valves
- Schneider Electric Ball Valves
- Series Schneider Ball Valves
- SIEMENS Electronic Valve Actuator
- SIEMENS Globe Valves Actuators
- Three-way Mixing Valves Globe Valves Actuators
- Apollo Valves Manual Ball Valves
Humidity Temperature Transmitters
The Vaisala DRYCAP® Dewpoint and Temperature Transmitter Series DMT340 is designed for industrial low humidity applications. Typical applications include compressed air drying and metal treatment. The device is very reliable, easy to use and economical to maintain.
Stability in low dew points
The Vaisala DRYCAP® Dewpoint Transmitters DMT345 and DMT346 are designed for humidity measurement in industrial drying applications with particularly high temperatures.
Both transmitters incorporate the Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor, which is accurate, reliable, and stable. The sensor withstands condensation and is immune to...
Provide automatic control of a humidifier or dehumidifier for dehumidification in air conditioning systems.
Operates humidification equipment on RH fall or dehumidification equipment on RH rise.
H8908 humidity controllers provide automatic low voltage control of humidifiers and dehumidifiers or ventilators, respectively, in central heating and air conditioning systems.
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-Held
Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70 is designed for demanding humidity measurements in spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala's fixed humidity instruments. The HM70 incorporates the latest generation of the Vaisala HUMICAP...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity
Indicator HMI41 fitted with the Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP46 can be used for spot checking humidity and temperature in ducts or chambers. Typical applications are plant maintenance, installation and inspection of air conditioning systems, production and storage...
The HMP361 probe in this picture has a stainless steel netting filter.
The HMP363 probe is small and fits into tight spaces. This one is connected with a teflon cable.
The HMP364 probe is designed for measurement in pressurized spaces or vacuum chambers.
The HMP365 probe is designed for high temperature environments.
The HMP367 probe is constructed to be installed in environments with high humidities.
The HMP368 probe enables flexible installation in pressurized pipelines.
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT330 is designed for demanding industrial applications where stable measurement and wide customization is important.
Vaisala HUMICAP® performance
The HMT330 series incorporates Vaisala’s 30 years of experience in industrial...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT331 is the top-of-the-line wall-mounted transmitter for demanding HVAC and condition monitoring applications.
Compared to regular wall-mounted transmitters, the HMT331 offers, higher measurement performance, better chemical tolerance, advanced graphical display...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT333 is a versatile instrument for applications where a small remote probe is needed.
To install the probe in ducts, channels and through walls, an installation kit is available with an aluminum flange, lead-through piece, and...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT334 is designed to measure humidity in pressurized spaces or vacuum chambers. Each probe is tested to ensure a gas and vacuum tight installation.
Vaisala HUMICAP® performance
The HMT334 incorporates Vaisala’s more than 30 years of...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT335 has a long stainless steel probe designed for high temperatures.
Robust probe ideal for high flow rates
The HMT335 is ideal for duct measurements as the probe tolerates mechanical stress and withstands high flow rates. The HMT335 can be used...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT337 is delivered in one of three configurations:
• Basic: non-warmed probe for moderate humidities
• With a warmed probe: for nea-rcondensing conditions and dew point measurement
• With a warmed probe and an additional temperature sensor: for near-...
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT338 is designed for pressurized processes.
Insert or remove probe while the process is running
With “hot tapping”, the probe is inserted directly into the process while it is running, without the need for venting or lowering the...
The new HygroFlex3-series is the latest development in HVAC transmitters for relative humidity, temperature and dew point. Based on AirChip3000 technology, the instruments achieve a degree of accuracy not seen before.
In combination with advances in sensor technology and integration, the HygroFlex3-series provides superb precision...
The new HygroFlex 4-series is the latest development in HVAC transmitters for relative humidity, temperature and dew point. Based on AirChip3000 technology, the instruments achieve a degree of accuracy not seen before.
In combination with advances in sensor technology and integration, the HygroFlex HF42-, HF43- and HF45-...
The new HygroFlex5-series is the latest development in transmitters for humidity, temperature and dew point. One outstanding feature of this innovative product is, the possibility to output all psychrometric calculations as an analog signal.
The HF5-series is compatible with HygroClip2 probes with integrated AirChip3000 technology...
The HygroLog HL-NT humidity, dew point and temperature data logger can be used with any of the HygroClip 2 probes. The HL-NT can monitor up to 7 probes as well as up to two external on/off contacts, such a a door contact. When used together with the validated ROTRONIC HW4 software the HygroLog HL-NT data logger complies with FDA 21 CFR part 11...
The HP23 is a multi-function hand-held indicator that can read the data from up to two HygroClip 2 probes and display relative humidity, temperature and a calculated parameter such as the dew or frost point. Any probe input can also be configured by the user to accept a third party analog probe (restrictions apply).
Since its launch, HygroGen has become the benchmark for transportable RH and temperature calibrators. Hundreds of users worldwide have identified that this tool for rapid generation of fixed humidity and temperature conditions can save significant amounts of time when performing RH and temperature calibrations. The pharmaceutical industry...